What to look for in a great wholesale electronics supplier:
- Quality products. To make it big in selling electronics, you need exceptional quality of products. Unless you are dealing in second hand or factory seconds items, you will need flawless products and packaging with manuals and instructions. It's so worth the time it takes to find a supplier with great quality items as it will save you a lot of time spent on processing refunds and dealing with angry emails from frustrated customers.
- Quality Service. You need a supplier who will deliver on time and will respond to any queries thoroughly and quickly. The very best suppliers will communicate with you regularly, even long after you have placed a large order with them. You should also go for a supplier with a strong personal interest in electronics and technology - this will help when you have technical questions and will help to ensure that they will stock the latest products.
- Product guarantees: Of all the products you could sell, electronics is probably one of the most potentially problematic. Your supplier should be able to guarantee all their products.
- A partnership approach. A strong and mutual relationship will benefit both you and your supplier, and will have your supplier acknowledge how important your business is, and you acknowledge how valuable their great service and product range is for your business.
- A clean record. For online suppliers, you can conduct a search on them on the Better Business Bureau's site which can tell you if the site has had complaints laid against them. Look closely at the results - even some of the best sites have had complaints lodged on BBB but if there are many that are consistently about the quality of the products, it's best to take this as a sign that they aren't a great supplier.